The Clock Is TickingManual SA Tax Returns DeadlineOctober 31st, 2014If you're not doing it online, your Tax Return must be in by 31 October!
Welcome To Praxis Press
Thankyou for checking out our Blog.
This is just one of many ways we have of imparting news, help and advice to anyone who cares to check it out.
Below this introduction are links to our Facebook and Twitter feeds, and there is a wealth of additional information available on our main web site;
- Employing Family Members In The Business October 6, 2014
- HMRC Increases Annual Investment Allowance Again To Encourage ‘Investing In The Future’ July 4, 2014
- Praxis YouTube Channel Receives A Revamp October 8, 2013
- HMRC Introduces New Webinar For The Newly Self Employed September 30, 2013
- Dave Flatley Joins The Praxis Team September 28, 2013
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact UsFreephone: 0800 069 9601Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Tag Archives: VAT
There are many misconceptions, amongst new business owners, as to when they should register for VAT. There is, however, no legal requirement to do so, until the business turnover exceeds the registration threshold (currently £79,000). It is possible to register for … Continue reading